No products in the cart.
DigiTek DTR 455 LT 51 Inch Tripod for Smartphones & Cameras with Mobile Holder and Carry Bag, Max Operating Height – 4.26 Feet, Load Capacity-3 Kg, Lightweight & Sturdy Tripod with Adjustable 3 Way Pan Head
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 3 WAY HEAD WITH ADJUSTABLE PAN: Three way head allows you to easily change the orientation of the camera from portrait to landscape–and almost any angle in between with the handy tilt motion. Turn the knobs to secure. The tripod also allows for full panoramic possibilities with its 360-degree swivel function.
- WELL-BUILD STRUCTURE: Aluminium alloy legs with nonslip rubber feet which include three flip locks for adjusting the height of each leg in seconds, which works great outdoor on uneven surfaces. This tripod weighs 0.48 kgs with the maximum operable load of upto 3 Kgs. Adjusts to your comfort it comes with a maximum height of 4.26 feet & foldable height of 1.47 feet.
- CAPTURE YOUR STORIES: Capture vivid, professional-style photographs with help from this Digitek DTR 455 LT Lightweight Tripod. It?s a useful accessory for both, novice and professional photographers alike, this handy tripod accommodates a wide range of digital, video and still cameras and comes loaded with user-friendly features. Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, Smartphone adapters and scopes.
- STURDY & LIGHTWEIGHT: Made of strong yet lightweight aluminum, the tripod transitions effortlessly from one spot to another and transports easily. The tripod offers a collapsible design where the handle rotates down, the legs contract and everything folds in, creating a short, compact size. The tripod fits neatly into the provided zippered bag for easy portability and safe storage.
- POWER BEHIND THE PERFECT PICTURE: When it comes to image quality, the one piece of gear everyone recommends is Digitek DTR 455 LT Tripod. With its stable camera support opens up all sorts of possibilities in terms of low-light shooting, long exposures, panning shots, panoramas and more.